- Give thanks Beryl was able to make contact from Rio Verde this morning.
- Give thanks there is no virus infection in the colonies though sadly it has been brought into Conception, now put back in lockdown.
- Give thanks that the community at the ranch is also free of it.
- Give thanks for Bernardino’s continued help, now working Saturdays too and grateful for work
- Give thanks that progress continues to be made on the TransChaco road, making travel much easier.
- Give thanks that Beryl, Trudy the doctor and Monica the vet who gives medical assistance, was able to travel to La Patria to provide medical care to the people there. Beryl saw 34 patients.
- Give thanks for Tito’s helpfulness. He is going to move the water heater from the clinic to Beryl’s house as hers has failed. Pray for success
- Give thanks that Beryl’s radio works well so that she can hear what is being decided about movement of people
etc. (Her phone line is unreliable still)
- for rain. Water is now getting in short supply again. The climate changing is having a big impact on the weather all round
- that Rhett may be able to come to the ranch soon to get up to date with matters there
that Beryl can find an electrician to repair her car. The engine runs well when it has been started. (It is not her spark plugs but an electrical fault. The man Rhett recommended is not an electrician)
- for Bernadino who has stopped his course in agriculture because there was a lack of any teaching
- for Beryl hoping to travel to Asuncion next week.
- for wisdom for the president and the minister of health. People are ignoring safe distancing (sounds familiar!)
Beryl sends her love and prayers
Praise Father God whose love is higher than the heavens, whose faithfulness reaches to the skies. May he be exalted above the heavens, his glory over all the earth.
Ps 104 v 4 and 5