Our services and events at La Coudre Reformed Church unless otherwise specified.
- Sunday 24th June at 17.00 Holy Communion, Rev. Roy Farrar, followed by tea and coffee as usual
- Sunday 1st July at 10.00 Morning Service
- Wednesday 11th July 18.00/18.30 – 21.00 A Church Meeting – more details to follow
- There is currently an Art Exhibition organised by RECIF, a cultural organisation for migrant women, in the vestibule of the Centre Culturel Neuchâtelois, Théâtre du Pommier, rue du Pommier, Neuchâtel. Two of our members have work on show. Open until 1st July (finishing ceremony at 13.00) Two of our members have work on show. Free entry. Opening times Tues-Fri 9-12, 14-17.30 (& 1 hour before evening shows).
- Sunday 26th August – Church Picnic at Boudevilliers
Pilgrimage to the Holy Land from 30th August- 10th September 2018 (Israel & Jordan): 2 places still available! Cost £2075 (flights from Switzerland to TelAviv extra) sharing a twin-bedded room. Full board. Entrance fees, visas included. Travel by a/c coach: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Petra, Nazareth, Galilee, Caeserea Philippi. Contact: Revd Hilary Jones, St. Johannes Ring 92, 4056 Basel Switzerland, Tel: (0041)618133405 without delay. Email: email@example.com